2009/08/12

thank you ~

I dont know how to express my feelings now..what i can tell is..thanks..thanks to be there when i really need you guys..daddy mummy korkor jiejie..daddy,mummy,korkor..i feel so comfortable to talk to you all these days..thank you louis accompany me talk nonsense all the time..thanks nonok kerry, afterall you're the one tell me many things..thanks weihui~ you you you really help me get through this very very much~ i'll do something for you somedays..thanks amelia, thanks yunhui, chiak kang, chinkang , sylvester, shun yii..bunch of friends..lastly of coz you :) thank you so much..i cant promise what, i'll try my best..i just hope i can really get well well very soon..i know this will bother me for sometimes..hope i really can get thru this

No comments:

Post a Comment