2009/03/29

TAG TAG TAG!!!

1. Name the people you tagged. (10) -
bo. U wan kena tag jiu been tagged ady^^

2. Describe yourself in one word.
undescribable.

3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
that girl.

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
ada eh. behzai also.

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
doesnt matter.Find other Kaki(:

6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
Aku mau pergi vietnam work le. Dono when will be back..Dont wait me~_~

7. What will u say to a person who doesn’t want to believe u?
sad case.

8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
always been :(

9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
Hmm , ada (: kamulah~

10. Long distance love ?
Need skill.

11. Best place to cry.
Full with water~

12. Who do you love the most?
Keluargarrrrr~

13. Tell us of your dream last night?
Dream tiok you.

14. Ever hated someone so bad?
Got.Ah Louistan~ Cz he lanci me. Hate half year.. Brave brave say mah(:

15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
I kidnapped ur daughter!

16. The last person you had a beer with?
Porkz Clan member.

17. The last person you went to the movies with?
Porkz.

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
Clan Lord =_=

19. The last person you hugged?
forgot jor.

20. The last person you yelled at?
RedTeaDao Chai. Cz he sit my concert seat >.<

21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
Ada.My pillow.

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
My mama. Cz she kacau me gaming ...Sowwie+_+ your zai tau salah liao.

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
心想事成~_~ so everything i think will come true LOLL~

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Iraq =_=

25. What you hate the most?
Emo-ing...

26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
You eh.Hard xia :(

27. Five facts About Me :
.Lazy.
.havent wake.
.Lanci~_~
.NO use brain talk.
.Love Kawan.

28. Five things that scare me:
Ghost with long hair-_-
The chickenman saw-ing chicken in market.
ExammssSSS
Everyone Emo-ing.
Without you with me everyday ): sad case.

29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
开场白, crush~_~ because cakegirl's blog everyday " But I know this crush ain't going awayyyyeyaaayeeaaayeeeeyeaaeeaa" ~_~

30 . Five Things I treasure in my life:
Family
KawansS.
My IC.
My License.
Kamu...itu dia!

No comments:

Post a Comment