2012/06/02

A move

I'm here again

I did something

that push myself to break through the comfort zone

pushed myself to embrace the leadership skills

pushed myself to talk in public

pushed myself to enhance on my communication skills

pushed myself to equip the knowledge

pushed myself to enforce in the financial world

pushed myself to be determined

pushed myself to wide up my network

i did it

with different way i discovered

with different perspective of others

with differentiation between me and others

i always dreamed big

-

for once i hate 

for once i complained

for once i can't persuade others

and once i learned

i need to amend it 

by amend myself

i equipped myself

-

because

i see the trend

i see the future

i see myself in there

not what i see what i see

i see what i wanted to see

in the future

 -

有梦想的人很傻

没有梦想的人更傻

-

No comments:

Post a Comment